PIONEERS is a value led, multinational movement of believers impassioned to see God glorified in some of the most spiritually resistant places on earth. Our specific mission is :
Pioneers mobilizes teams to glorify God among unreached peoples by initiating church-planting movements in partnership with local churches.
We are not tied together by a large top heavy structure but by 8 core values :
- Passion for God – We want to live our lives fully surrendered to Him so that all nations may know that Jesus alone is God.
- Un-Reached Peoples – focus on those with the least opportunity to hear and understand the gospel
- Church planting Movements – forming churches that plant churches
- Ethos of Grace –an atmosphere of mutual acceptance and respect in all our relationships, encouraging each one to attain his or her full potential in Christ
- Local Church – we work alongside local, indigenous fellowships wherever possible.
- Team Centered – Teams that are both task and member focused make up Pioneers
- Innovation and Flexibility – using creativity and sensitivity to the unique calling, vision, and needs of each missionary
- Participatory Servant Leadership – a decentralized leadership structure. We are principle- rather than policy-driven, applying an interactive approach to decision making that is based on trust